It's been so long since I've blogged (a month at least) I forgot if I posted these pictures of Lilly and I at the park. These beautiful trees 13 of them are being removed as we speak ( or type that is). The roots are on the surface of the grass and a "tripping" hazard, so the city is having them removed. This is the new park, that was put in last fall and our sledding park in the winter and our slip n slide ghetto park in the summer. Look at all these wonderful leaves! Gonna miss these trees. BUT enjoying the wonderful warm weather we have had in November.
Lexi has also been working at getting her back walk over and finally got it. And then just this past weekend she got her kick over. That's on another video that a neighbor has from the ward Christmas party.
And we finished up volleyball and basketball. Jack had a great little team, even with Ethan #12. Cutest teddy bear around. He has already started up again, and LOVES to play ball!
Lilly and 2 of her cute friends. Lilly ran into the wall and has a nice fat looking lip, it's just a scab hoping it will heal soon. Several weeks later it is still red! Sophie and Maddie. or Little Maddy as Lilly calls her so as to not be confused with her big sister Maddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment