
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Crystal Inn Sales & Front Desk
2. Hostess at Red Lobsterr
3. Lifeguard Lagoon-a-beach
4. Dairy Queen--blizzard maker yum:)
Four places I have lived
1. Boise, ID
2. Provo, UT
3. Farmington, UT
4. Draper, UT
Four Places I have been on vacation
1. Utah??Does that count.
2. Florida
3. Seattle
4. Mexico--my favs--Mazatlan, Peurto Vallarta, Acapulco, San Blas
5. Hawaii--I couldn't forget that one
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Grama Maggies Spaghetti and Lasagna love mostacholi too
2. Olive Gardens breadsticks
3. chips & salsa
4. Pumpkin anything
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. shopping (with someone else's credit card!)
2. watching the kids play with toys at Target
3. the park letting the kids get ride of energy
4. at home in Utah by family (at least for the weekend)
Four TV shows that I watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Life
3. Biggest Loser
4. Samantha Who?
Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Christmas in Utah
2. Thanksgiving in Boise with my parents
3. Carving pumpkins and toasting the seeds to eat
4. Decorating for the holidays
Four friends I think will respond:
1. I usually don't do these so no one responds!
2.
3.
4.
1 comment:
That is a DARLING picture of you! You are so photogenic!! :)
Post a Comment