Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween.


Jack - o- lanterns
2007


This is Mike and his brother's Halloween costumes, not sure of the year. But notice the outfit Mike is in. Left to Right. Sean-scarecrow, Dan-cowboy, Bill-indian, Mike-Raggedy Andy.


Jack fit the role of Raggedy Andy perfectly even without red hair. The wig got lost (only 30 years later) but I don't think Jack would have left it on anyway, he won't even wear hats.


I don't remember any Halloween as a kid not being a clown.
My mom made clown costumes each year for us and then the next year we passed the smaller ones down. Chad in blue, Kinzee center, Brody in red/black.

It only seemed appropriate to dress up the kids the same this year. Although, I can't take the credit for the costumes. I borrowed them from my mother in law Julie. Maddy didn't want makeup on or the hat or the collar. But she is at least in the pant suit.


Mike is such a good sport. He dressed up at least 3 times in celebration of Halloween.

Sandy & Raggedy Andy

Angel Maddy Grace and Clown Maddy Brooke had so much fun trick or treating. They would run from house to house, ring the door bell and yell "Trick or Treat." We were almost done and they both wanted to eat the candy that was getting very heavy in their bucket, so they sat right down on the curb and enjoyed a quick bite to eat.

Mike popped in these teeth and needed to dress himself up again.


This was taken at our wards carnival last Saturday. Perfect Christmas Card right:)



6 comments:

Laura said...

Mike is such a good sport!! I couldnt get Rob to dress up as anything. Hopefully year maybe. I love the close-up picture of Jack, he look so sweet there!

staci said...

You guys rock! I'm so proud of you for dressing up! I was lame this year and didn't. Your kids look darling!

Sally said...

Holy cow- you guys have dressed up a LOT over the years and you always look GREAT :)! I love the Grease picture and the clown costumes are adorable. Mike does an awesome job on the pumpkins.

I wish we could of come over to the neighborhood. Ethan was done after two streets (potty break) and then I never convinced him to put on his costume again because he had too much fun handing out the candy!

Robin said...

Kinz, you look great as a blonde! You should consider going platinum perminently! I love all of the costumes- your family is just too cute.

Kristy said...

Cute Halloween pictures. :0) Your kids are adorable.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. It's been a long time since ive seen you. (Becky still lived in Sandy, and I was still single). Crazy how time flies. I hope you guys are doing good. Lets keep in touch.

Becky said...

You are so good with Halloween! It looks like all of you had a good time this year. Good memories!