Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Boise's 1st Snow

Boise has very mild weather and since we have lived here (yikes already 3 1/2 years) I believe we have only shoveled snow twice maybe three times but really just for fun, it would have been melted by the afternoon sun. I am not sure where Maddy heard after Halloween it is supposed to snow but has been asking for snow and even been praying for it. I guess you could say this morning her prayers were answered.

Jack on the other hand loved looking at it. I tried to get him to eat it (the white snow that is:) and he did't want anything to do with it. It was cold, we ended up watching Maddy play in the snow from inside the house.
Good thing we got out and played this morning, the snow is already melted!
We'll be praying for snow and a white Christmas!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Lucky! I am dying to go play in the snow!!! Just in time for Thanksgiving!

staci said...

Brrrrr!!! Looks so cold! Maddy looks darling in her coat and hat!!! I love the last picture of them where Jack is crying and Maddy is happily eating her snow! Too cute!