Monday, November 19, 2007

Holiday Memories

I found a couple old pics back from Grama and Grampa Perri's house. I am not sure if they were Thanksgiving or Christmas but they are fun to remember the old house especially at the holidays.


Brody, Ches, Chad


Headless Laura & Jenny
Kinzee, Gabe
Probably a Christmas picture with all the matching dresses
I remember always modeling them!



Chad in high chair along with Gramps and Uncle Ira
Geez, I miss that big smile!

4 comments:

Lyf2.0 said...

Wow!!! I LOVED that dress... Funny how Grandmother always bought us the same dress for Christmas... and then we ended up buying the SAME wedding dress. Nuts!

Laura said...

Those pictures are awesome! I loved Thanksgiving at Grandmothers, it was the best!!! That was funny how you and gabe got the same wedding dress!

Becky said...

I love looking at all the pictures that you scan in. It is just fun to see the way things were. I love the couch in the first picture. Everyone but our family had one. Brody has always been such a cutie!!!

Unknown said...

I forgot we had the same wedding dress. I guess it was meant to be since we always had matching dresses!