Friday, February 15, 2008

Scrapbook Pages



This is my first slide show of scrapbook pages I have completed this winter. I figure since it is cold outside I should try and get caught up. I have many more to come but wanted to share a couple. I have loved seeing my friends pages (although they do digital scrapbooks) so I wanted to share some of mine. My last two favorite are the places around the town and Maddy's art work. I got the idea from Becky Higgins blog at http://beckyhiggins.com/ she has some great stuff on her website. Enjoy!

7 comments:

staci said...

Good job on the scrapbook pages Kinzee!! I need to get on it, but I think I'm way too far behind now, it's just not gonna happen. I think I might just make one of those photobooks on shutterfly or something. I wish I had the creativity to do more scrapbooking. (and the $$$ too!!)

Billy and Megan said...

You are so talented! I love the places we go page- what a great idea. And I love the Swing one too! actually, I love them all! Someday, you'll have to try digital and see if you like it. It's sad, I just can't seem to get rid of all my paper scrapping stuff, even though I don't use it that much anymore, except for cards and YW handouts. By the way, I'm eventually going to get my digital pages printed out and put in an album.

Julie L said...

You are my inspiration, I want you to know. Between you and Tonya, I got really suckered into the scrapbooking thing. Swore I'd never do it, and look at me now. You do such a great job with your pages, and these new ones are no exception!

Jen & George Scott said...

Kenz, You are awesome at scrapbooking. Way to go!!! I am way impressed.

Kristy said...

VERY CUTE. I love scrapbooking, but after Bell was born, I just haven't found the time. I need to, cause I am sooo far behind. :o(

Becky said...

cute scrap pages! I love the picture of Jack sleeping on the floor.

Tennille said...

Love your pages! I have decided to transition to a new type of scrapbooking because I can't seem to keep up. Check out mypublisher.com. I've decided this is the way to go for me. I still love to make cards, though!