Friday, February 22, 2008

Something to look forward to

Yeah, I can't wait for Breaking Dawn set to be released August 2nd. I haven't decided if I want Bella to be with Edward or Jacob. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. If you haven't read these I have them and would love to lend them out (except # 2 is in Utah).


4 comments:

staci said...

Edward forever!!!! Can't wait for the new book too!!! I need to finish Eclipse still!!! AHHHHH!! :)

Becky said...

Love the new look on your blog! I can't decide who I want her to be with either. I guess I am as indecisive as Bella.

Kristy said...

I am sooooo excited for the new books, I think I am rooting for Jacob. I like Edward, but I love the bad boy side of Jacob. Crap...I don't know who I want her to choose.
I love your new design on your blog, and your picture. VERY CUTE.

Lynsi said...

I'm for sure a Edward fan. I can't wait for the new book either. I like your blog it looks great!