Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Grey's Anatomy


I am so excited for tomorrow, according to ABC, Grey's Anatomy hits the airways in 1 day 7 hours and 30 minutes, but who's counting. I just took this quiz and am most like Lexie. Not sure I agree or disagree? I really miss Addison-loved her spunk that she gave to the show, but looking forward to watching new episodes to see who is with who and what's new! Get the kids to bed early because it starts at 8 prompt! Which character are you most like, take quiz here.

6 comments:

staci said...

I'm so with you Kinzee!! And I AM counting down. I have been looking forward to this FOREVER!! It's about freakin' time. So I took the quiz and I am Izzie. Fun quiz though! :) Have fun tomorrow night!

ReeSe said...

I'm definitely with you too! I love Grey's and it's been TOO long for it not to be on :)
I'm an Izzie as well. Can't wait to see what these episodes are going to bring!

Laura said...

Yay!! So nice to have the shows back on!!!!

staci said...

That was a cute comment you left on Jeni's blog. You're a cutie!!! Can't wait to watch Grey's tonight! FINALLY!!!

staci said...

3 words: I LOVE GREY'S!!!

The Poll Family said...

Hi Makinzee (LOVE your name!) Thanks for "stopping by" my blog! You are too cute! Your family is adorable! And please, add my to your LOVE GREY'S fan club! I'm so glad it's back on! However, NOT a fan of ROSE!!!! McDreamy better get with it and listen to McSteamy: NO ONE LIKES HER! :)