Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sew Easy


Big thanks to my friend Michelle Price for helping me make this skirt for Maddy. She made some that are for sell here. I think it turned out really cute. It's my first item of clothing and only took about 3 hours, yikes, hopefully the next one will take 1/2 that time! Now if only I can convince Maddy to wear it. She said maybe to church. Wish me luck on my next project-nightgown!!

9 comments:

Brian and Tonya said...

That is sooo cute. Maddy will look adorable in it. You'll have to post some pictures when you get her to wear it. Good job :)

Billy and Megan said...

That is so fun! I didn't know Michelle was making those. We might have to get together and have a sewing party so I can make one for Brooklyn!

Hayley said...

looks great!! good luck on the nightgown! you have more patience than me this week:)

Tennille said...

My jaw dropped. Not because I was amazed that you could sew (lol), but because of how cute it is! I jumped on over to Michelle's site and saw the other cute ones. How fun! I'm glad to see you've stuck with sewing. Have you made any more hooded towels?

Julie L said...

Way cute. I love the combination of colors and patterns. You always have great taste! Can't wait to see Maddy IN it.

Laura said...

Cute! I love that everyone is sewing these days!

Lynsi said...

Wow!I'm impressed

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen & George Scott said...

SOOO Cute!! Good job Kenz. I am impressed yet again!!!