Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Weekend Update

We wanted to take a bike ride on Sunday but the "easy assembly seat" took a little longer then expected. Thanks, Mike for setting it up for us. We rode our bikes for FHE last night and went to a park to play. We all rode bikes and I believe Jack even enjoyed the ride!

Grama and Grampa came up for the weekend and we had beautiful weather and so much fun park hopping (pics to follow). Unfortunately, this was the best family picture (before church) but we did get to show off the Crabapple tree that is in blossom and smells heavenly.

Here is the first of park hopping at Settler's Park in Meridian. This is the coolest park and has the soft cuchy ground to walk on. Love it, can't wait to go back when it is HOT and play in the water. Here's Jack posing for a picture while going down the slide.
Our local neighborhood park, Jack decided I needed to be pushed on the swing. I only knocked him over once!!

Maddy back at Settler's running from place to place. Cute skirt huh?!?




Grama and Grampa



And a collage of everything else that day.


6 comments:

staci said...

Cute, cute pictures! I LOVE that one of Maddy running!! You should seriously frame that one! So cute! Looks like you guys had a fun time with the in-laws in town. Always fun to have visitors. We're going to be doing that soon too (having visitors that is...), once we move. It will be fun I think! :)

staci said...

ps-You look WAY skinny!! Have a cupcake would ya?! j/k!! :)

Kristy said...

WAY cute family picture. Wow, i talking to Courtney and she said you guys were coming to Utah. The last time I saw you guys was when Becky and Toby lived in the town houses in Sandy. I went over to play games. Crazy!!! It's been a long time. :0( You guys are cute!!

Hayley said...

How fun!

Liz said...

Did you know we lived in Meridian and Boise for 5 years? Do you like it? Your family is so beautiful. Thanks for visiting my blog..

Michelle Price said...

Happy late Mother's Day! Adorable skirt!!