Thanks mike 4 posting pics of lexi--i think i only pushed for 4 min however!! kinzee
Friday, March 6, 2009
Alexis Mae has arrived...
Allow me to introduce you to the newest addition to our family, Alexis Mae:
Alexis was born at 12:34pm. At the time of her birth, she weighed 6 pounds and 15 ounces and is 20 1/2 inches long. Here is a shot of her with Mom & Dad. For those of you who are wondering, both Mom & baby are doing really well. According to Rosie (the L&D nurse), everything went really smooth. Makinzee was really only pushing for about 8 minutes before Alexis arrived, which was great.
And here is a picture of Alexis after her first bath (and with her first hair bow). She has been a wonderful baby so far and we are so happy to have her in our family.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 comments:
Congrats!! Baby Lexi is so cute! She is definitely made from the same recipe as Maddy and Jack. You all look so great! Now you're going to have to figure out how to fit her name into your blog adress! Ha,ha.
YEAH! Hey baby! Welcome to the world. Mackinzee, she is soooo cute! Congrats! Hope you're doing ok. If you need anything let me know! I can take the kids off your hands or make you some yummy food...of your choice!
I spelt you name wrong! sorry!
Congrats Kinzee and fam!!! She is a cutie pie for sure! Glad everything went well :) Good luck with the jump from 2 to 3...it's fun ;)
We are so lucky to get to be the grandparents!!!! Makinzee, you look absolutely gorgeous! And Lexi is easy to love from the get go! Thanks for getting these pix all posted, Mike. You're a wonderful Dad. Can't wait to hold her in our own arms.
Congrats you guys! She's beautiful! Wow, pushing for 8 minutes? Guess you better have more babies if it's that easy for you! ;) Good luck with the transition to 3! Can't wait to see more pics!! She's gorgeous! Good work! ;)
Yay-she's so adorable! I've been thinking about you all day! Congrats!
Congrats! I have been waiting to see your post on her arrival...you both look great! Take care!
ooooohh. She's so cute. We can't wait to meet her.
Congratulations - she is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE and she looks like a Loveridge! She is cute as a button. So glad to hear all went well and you are doing great. What a beautiful addition to an already beautiful family!
Congratulations! I bet Jack and Maddie are all over that little cutie!
Congratulations! Lexi is beautiful!
Congratulations you guys! Your kids are adorable, and it looks like Lexi is going to fit right in.
We hope our next will be as American born as yours (assuming everything goes as expected...) I spoke with Grandma and Grandpa H a few days ago and they were so excited for all of this years upcoming additions to their posterity. Way to go!
Congratulations! She is a doll and already looks like Maddy. We've been thinking about you and are glad to hear everything went well. We can't wait to meet her in person!
Congrats you guys! She is beautiful! Welcome Alexis. We are so excited for all of you!
Congrats Kenz! She is so cute. I love the name. It's one of my favorites!! I can't wait till it's my turn!!
Congrats she is beautiful!!! I bet your glad the 4 or 8 minutes of pushing is over and out of the way!!!! Have a great time with your new addition.
Baby Lexi is as beautiful as her family. She fits right in. You guys are awesome.
WHOOOOOHOOOOO! Yeah! I'm so excited for you! She is beautiful! I'm glad everything went well! We love you and can't wait to meet her! Love ya!
Congratulations Alexis is so beautiful. I am very happy for you and your family.
Darling baby! And you look beautiful! Congrats!
Congratulations! I am so glad that everything went well. Very cute little babe. You guys are such a cute family. Miss you being on our street.
Congratulations on your sweet little baby girl, and in record time!
She is perfect! What a healthy, happy baby! We are so happy for you. Congratulations.
She is gorgeous and you look terrific!!
Post a Comment