Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More Lexi Photos

Thanks Mike for posting pictures so promptly. Here are some more of the hospital. Thanks for all your kind words and comments. We already love her so much.

This is Maddy and Jack meeting Lexi for the first time.







Maddy loves being a big sis already!



Jack checkin out lil sis.



Mike took the kids to Babies R Us and they bought presents for Lexi and then came to the hospital. Of course, we had to get the 5 of us in a picture. Jack would smile unless tickled and this was the best we got.

First fam photo




Here's Lexi today at 4 days old, already she has changed.
Grama and Grampa are here and have taken Maddy and Jack and Emma for the afternoon. Lexi's sleeping so I'll post some pictures. Enjoy.






17 comments:

Billy and Megan said...

Makinzee, you look so good. What a nice little family you have!!! I hope your number 3 is as good of baby as mine :) Here's to lots of napping and very little crying!

staci said...

She's gorgeous Kinzee! I love her name too! So cute! Good luck in the coming weeks. Hope she's a good sleeper. Enjoy the new transition to a family of 5! :) A dang cute family too!

The Wrights said...

Congrats! Love the pictures!

Penny said...

She's so cute! What a darling family! Love ya!

DavJenMattMaddie said...

I can't say this enough. She is absolutly beautiful. Your family is so adorable. Try to get as much sleep as possible. Maddie and Jack are welcome anytime at my house.

Julie L said...

Oh, these pictures are all so classic-ly wonderful!!! And the picture of her today shows how quickly babies can change and grow! I didn't know it was possible for her to even get cuter! You're a great Mom!

Studio Location said...

Oh I wish I could hold her... and bring you food! I'm worried you will change your blog name now. I know it doesn't have all the names worked in exactly but it is so cute. Hmm can you keep it the same? or just add (& the Lexi) later.

I know I know not a real concern at the moment.

She is adorable I love the most recent picture!

Kristy said...

She is sooo cute Kenzee!! You look great in the pink gown!! I hope they give me a pink gown. The white and blue are just plain UGLY!! hahaha. cute cute cute!!!

Unknown said...

You do look really good! Well, she is adorable. Love the last picture! If you need anything let me know!

Lynsi said...

Congrats! She is so cute.

gwyn said...

March6 is also my bday! :)
Michael, your new baby is so cute and i love her name!

Lyf2.0 said...

Congrats guys! What a totally awesome birthday 03-06-09... How cool is that?

Hayley said...

Too cute!
Watch out, you are now out numbered by your kiddos;)

naturegrams said...

Congratulations to all of you! Lexi is just beautiful. You have a great family. How happy we are for all of you. BIG love and hugs, Susan

Sally said...

Wow - she is SO dang pretty at only 4 days old! The pictures of the kids kissing her are just precious. Your family is sure growing - congrats!

Jen & George Scott said...

She is soooo cute. I love her already. Congrats!!! She really is a darling baby.

The Montgomery's said...

Congradulatins Kinz, Hope everything is going well. I cannot believe she is here. She is really pretty.