Several weeks ago we were driving in the car, probably taking one kid or the other to school (seems that's all I do these days and they are only 4 & 6!) and I heard Maddy say "mom, Disney on Ice is coming back" and then later that day Mike called asking which day we would like to go to Disney on Ice. One perk of the job, I'm gonna miss--naw I'll miss the $$ more. SIGH. The day finally arrived, I actually forgot to tell the kids about it before we headed out the door. BUT chores were done in record time today and no complaining! I'll have to remember that.
We headed to Grammies to see her and Aunt Jill before they left for Cali. Grams goes to Cali for the winter--we are going to miss her. We had a great lunch--I did anyway someone made me a sandwich. We enjoyed a great visit, even though Lexi refused to take a nap. She did crash in the car on the way to the show. We found our seats and the show started . I came prepared with LOTS of Halloween candy... And the camera of course.
Here we are waiting for the show to begin!

Yep, Lexi had her fair share of Halloween candy. This was her first performance. She bounced back and forth between mom and dad but really enjoyed the show and watched most of it (with the exception of Lilo and Stitch--we haven't seen that movie and the ice version was slow and boring). She loves music and dancing and had a great time watching, eating and dancing to the beat.

Double chin beware!

Everyone loves Donald, Daisy, Mickey, Minne and Goofy. We are so excited to see them in February. Count down is on (or is it a Christmas surprise that I already know about:)

Here's M & J enjoying the show.

First up was Lion King.

My favorite act was Little Mermaid. Love this music and I know just about every word of it.
And sang it all too!

Giant Ursula--new addition to the show.
Sorry bad picture. She was a giant inflatable.

Cute Tink sparkling her fair dust. Not a great picture but her skates were even green. I didn't get a picture of Wendy and brothers flying. It was alot of fun. Maddy said this was her favorite act.

I had put the camera away when Captain Hook was eaten by a giant croc--it was cute too another giant inflatable. We enjoyed our night at Disney on Ice. Wow, Disney hooks us every which way don't they! Maybe in 6 months will be lucky enough to go again:)
5 comments:
I didn't know you went! I remember commenting one night that I wished we could take all the grandkids to it, but that was one of those passing wishes that flit through my brain and then get lost in the shuffle of living. I'm glad you got to go anyway. Looks like you had a wonderful night! And I'm impressed with the photography. My pictures at shows in the dark all come out blurry.
LOVE Disney on Ice! Wish I could have made it happen this time. Maybe in March when they come again!
And what is this about a new job? Is Mike getting a new job? Details please.
Looks like a lot of fun!
Fun! I wish we would get together! Let's plan something! Call me!
Cute pictures Makinzee! If you go to Disney on Ice next year we should try and go together. We've never gone and I would really like to!
Post a Comment