Here's Lexi all loaded up and ready to begin her day.
Here's the Disney Temple aka Castle.
First up was Dumbo. Awe, so cute.
And then here we are waiting in line for It's a Small World.
And this is when Lexi was having a rough day, it's tough being a princess all day. Grampa was trying to get kisses from her too.
We found Mickey Mouse sporting some "Frontier Land" clothing. Jack didn't want to come and waited in line at Splash Mountain with Grampa. But later asked what Minnie was wearing. She did look cute in her white outfit.
Lexi just woke up from a shoulder nap just as it was our turn to see the mouse and was a little bit confused. So no hug today but she was happy to see them.
On a side note, I had to pull Maddy onto Splash Mountain the first time. She was so worried she was going to get wet. Today the weather was HOT and we were excited about getting some water to cool us off. Maddy LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Splash Mountain and says it is her favorite ride.
Do you remember the movie the ride is written after? "Song of the South" and was banished because it was racist.
I need to rent it if I can find it. The ride is darling, I remember the book being fun also.
I need to rent it if I can find it. The ride is darling, I remember the book being fun also.
Maddy also loved the Thunder Mountain Rail Road. Mike was in front of us and snapped some crazy pictures of us on the ride.
We left Magic Kingdom and headed to Epcot to enjoy the fireworks show and to eat dinner. We had time for one ride. The kids loved Nemo. Wish we had more time to enjoy more of that park, it was my favorite when I went to Orlando 4 years ago.
I did get one picture at Epcot in the shark from Nemo.
Emma, Lexi and Maddy
After the ride and checking out the aquariums, we raced (literally, Mike was sweating) across the park to get a good seat for the firework show and to grab a bite to eat. The show was amazing, fireworks on the water.
The park closed at 9pm, we took the monorail back to the entrance, the tram back to the car and and then walked to the car. This time with Lexi asleep on my shoulder and my back was killing me. We had about an hour drive to get to our next hotel/destination~Daytona Beach, New Symrna. What a fun day! Happy Birthday Lexi! We wore you out.
6 comments:
Oh, fun day for all of you! Little Princesses are entitled to a little grouchy here and there on their birthday, aren't they? Mostly from not enough sleep, huh?
Looks like a great day. A LONG day! And we totally missed Nemo when we were at the Epcot center - what a bummer! Where was that at?
Love those shirts! Looks like a fun day! How long has Nemo been at Epcot? I don't remember it being there.
Looks like fun!!! I love the shot of you girls on Thunder mountain. I love action shots!
So cute that Lexi wore her princess crown all day! Birthdays in Disneyland/world are tiring but magical!!!!
This trip is looking like so much fun. I hope there are more posts coming.
Macey will be so jealous when she sees pictures of Thunder Mountain- that was her favorite ride at Disneyland. Looks like Miss Lexi got to have an exciting 2nd birthday! Love all the pictures.
Ha ha! I love it - the "Disney temple" Too funny! Oh how I love Disney! So fun & magical!
Post a Comment