He patiently waited all morning. Of course the peaches I bought on Saturday were ripe today and NEEDED to be done. So we didn't do anything fabulous this morning. We finally ate lunch, his fav spaghettios (suddenly that is Maddy and Jack's favorite food-yuck I say but easy too) and combed his hair. I was so happy today he let me have a spike although he clarified only in the front mom. Whatever you'll let me have I'll have!! Oops cut it off in this picture. Look at it in the next.
And then a couple pictures before we headed to school.
Gotta show off the new backpack. His obsession for Luigi is still bigger than Mario but apparently Luigi got the backburner on backpacks this year.
And off to school. We pulled up just as his best bud Ryan did. They are in separate classes and Jack is super bummed about it.
It was HOT. Jack kept asking when it was time to go into school. The playground is all right but he wanted to do more than just play. So he decided it was time to line up. Several other kids decided that wasn't a bad idea.
Soon Miss Snow came out. Lined the others up and away they went. Mrs Park class (Maddy's teacher last year) stayed outside and blew hugs and kisses to the parents just like last year. I appreciated it last year but Jack was fine with just waving bye mom...I promise I know the bus number and yes I'll be fine.
And away he went. I was nervous he would get on the wrong bus although we've been reciting it for days now along with bus safety. He got off the bus today with a twinkee that said "my first day at school was a piece of cake." He was SO happy and excited to go to bed to go back to school tomorrow.
Lexi and I were driving home and got a phone call for lunch with Grammie and Gabe at Cowboy Grub. Pics to come!
Oh and peaches are done! Got 40 qts. YAY!
3 comments:
He looks so excited and I love the spiked hair! Doesn't he go to the same school as Maddy? How funny that they don't have Kindergarten start on the same day as everyone else. I am sure that was torture for Jack. I love the piece of cake idea too. I will have to borrow that one of these days for something.
Love the photos! He's just growing up too fast! And hooray for the peaches. I'm impressed!
Wow! How did Mom do that day?! You only have one baby home now. They are growing so fast! Keep up the good work!!
Post a Comment