Thursday, November 3, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

Finally got back our family pictures that were taken in September. I just love them! I scored a great deal on Groupon. Thanks Rigel @ Bella Vie Studios for capturing my family!

Here are some of my favorites and don't be surprised when you see these on the Christmas card in about a month!


Me & My honey of 12 years!
My non stop 2 year old (who was complemented by the photographer for doing so well esp for a two year old).
1st grade has given Madison a lot of confindence.
And my handsome boy. He is such a peace maker and sweetie heart. He helps and never complains and always says Thank you mom dinner was great!
Just love these 3. Can't wait to see what spunk #4 gives us!

7 comments:

Cam said...

So cute! Love the one of Lexi- she has a lot of spunk. They turned out great.

Ann Marie said...

The shots are adorable!
You are so photogenic!!

Seth and Julie said...

Such a gorgeous family! I am excited to see your little number 4 too and maybe, hopefully meet all of them in person.

Stephanie said...

Love the pics and the family in them!

Laura said...

I love your family pictures...they are so cute!! You guys have such a darling family...can't wait to see what #4 is going to look like!!!

staci said...

Such darling pictures!!! Your kids are seriously photogenic! Must have gotten it from mom & dad!!! :) Love you friend! xoxo

Sasha Fisher said...

Very cute...thanks for sharing.