BTW, I recently learned at recess Maddy and several other 1st graders have "classes." Maddy is the instructor for gymnastics. They also have a yoga instructor (Dawson) and a dance class. Around the house, Maddy is constantly doing summer saults, hand stands, cart wheels and head stands sometimes running into furniture and walls at her own risk. She had a blast at Emma's party...I might have to find her a gymnasium and get her teaching lessons!
We arrived and the girls checked out the place. Maddy immediately found a trampoline. Mike caught her mid air doing the splits.
Lexi enjoyed jumping into the foam pit.
And jumping on the tramp
Here's Emma mid flight in a back flip. She did her routine for us and it was amazing! I wish I could turn and bounce like she does. She recently took 1st place at her most recent competition. We are excited to go to her next meet and watch her soon.
Nick, Tia and Makinzee...I thought about running around to see if I could induce labor but decided I'd much rather chit chat with Tia and not be in pain later!
Maddy and Josh
Emma & Maddy
And then we sang to Emma. I mentioned before she is a leap year baby...so she is blowing out a 3! Love Josh, Tif and Nick in the background of Emma's picture. Can't remember which brothers it was but they both wanted a picture with Emma giving her a kiss on the cheek...instead they stuffed cupcakes onto her cheeks. Wish we got a picture of that one.
And sorry to ruin your surprise Emma, Mike is editing pictures and will get you a CD with all that he took. I posted my favs (and obviously the ones that I knew who was who in it).
Love ya! Happy Birthday.





No comments:
Post a Comment