Stats:
Height 25.5 in 78%
Weight 15 lb 12 oz 71%
Head 42.3 cm 83%
Last week while we were at JCPenny's for free kids haircuts (did you get yours yet) we stopped at the photo place for Lilly's 4 month old pictures. I usually have success snapping a couple pictures but the photographer had other ideas in mind. While these pictures are cute, they were not what the customer wanted. Lilly does not sit up on her own and the photographer wanted her to be sitting in the basket full of flowers (I'm not a huge fan of props either) and then the photographer wanted her to grab her toes (which Lilly does while she is sitting in the bouncer or car seat but not when she is laying down) this made Lilly mad and then it was nap time as you can see by the last picture. By the time, it was time to be on her belly smiling she was asleep. So frustrated that the photographer didn't listen to me the customer instead did what she wanted to do. Oh well, guess I'll be going back! BUT these are cute so I'll take them and hope one day I forget the ditsy photographer!



2 comments:
Those pictures did come out really cute but I also feel your frustration with the photographer. I don't think I have ever gotten what I asked for or expected.
She is so adorable. The colors are great and I do like these photos, a lot. But I hear you. When you're paying they really ought to be listening! Hope the shot pain goes away quickly.
Post a Comment