Apparently plaid shorts is in!
Maddy was up and dressed before I was this morning. She is so excited for today and this week.
New back pack too. I'm not a fan of character themed backpacks and was thrilled when she choose this one. So much like her!
Jack didn't get to go to school this morning, instead we went at 11 to meet his teacher and have a little orientation. He was so MAD he wanted to go today. Tomorrow will be so quiet when they are both gone at school! And Jack with his new backpack. Let's hope this one makes it; lasts years Mario got trashed! It would help if he would wear it instead of drag it to and from school.
BTW, we bought our backpacks at Toys R Us this year, if you bring in your old backpack they'll give you 20% off. We also scored a free lunch box with purchase of a backpack. Next year, I'm heading there again!
Lexi will start preschool in a couple weeks. It'll just be me and Lilly~this could be dangerous!
Thanks www.howdoesshe.com for the cute signs!





4 comments:
Love the first day pics. Maddy's hair is so pretty. I like Jack's shoes. I am trying to get Alex to agree to slip ons but no luck. He still can't tie and I am sick of ugly velcro.
Plaid must be in- check out Jack's shoes! Macey has the same shoes as Maddy, she wore them today too. Unfortunately, I couldn't talk my girls out of the character backpacks- I am a hater- I am not a fan of character tees, shoes or other accessories. Oh well, sometimes I gotta let them win. Enjoy your quiet house and lots of one on one time with that sweet baby.
Its Emma!! Can you tell Maddy I wore the EXACT same pair of shoes on my first day this year!?? Crazy huh!! We still match!!!
They look terrific! Maddy's hair looks like it took hours! Wow! Gorgeous. And I absolutely love the matching shoes on Jack's outfit. Bet Lexi can't wait to be going to school, too.
Post a Comment