Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Family Pictures 2013

Before Josh left for Spain we had family pictures taken. We all met at the USU Botanical Gardens in Kaysville. I looked up the wrong address and got us lost but we still made it in time for the rain and wind to pick up just before pictures were taken. Lovely right.

I stressed way to much on outfits. I got really lucky with the kids clothes except Lexi I couldn't find anything anywhere for her. Crazy 8 had the same colors for all the kids and they were on sale! But nothing in Lexi's size. She is borrowing a dress but did get some new shoes. Aren't they cute! Her shoes made me go with a turquoise shirt, I also had a hard time finding something. We added lots of color to the big family picture. Oh well, I love the way they turned out. With the exception of Lilly's tongue. Goofy girl!


We were still waiting for the Wilson's to show up so we did a Price family picture. These are my brothers. Brody on the end, Chad and Anna between the two. Lexi fell asleep on the way to pictures and only wanted to be held the whole night. Someone new in almost every picture is holding her.

A grandchild picture.
Jake, Alex and Beckett
Here's Lexi's turquoise shoes:) And another attempt at a Grandchild picture. Lilly was trying to jump off the wall.
Nick and Tia expecting baby girl in October. Can't even tell she is pregnant although she does have a little bump.
Anna and Chad
All 22 of us.
Girl photo. The wind was blowing so bad at this moment. BUT I love the picture, it is beautiful of all of us girls.
A boy Wilson shot
Wilson photo
Kid picture. 9 children. 5 spouses. 5 grand children
Add 2 more parents= 21
Jack and Josh. Josh left for Spain this morning, his Visa finally came. He spent 10 days in Provo and is now on his way to the MTC in Madrid. Adios Josh. Too bad I never got his package mailed, it would have been a lot cheaper to mail to Provo.
Emma Claire
Madison Brooke
Alexis Mae
Jack Michael
Joshua David
Beckett Jake
Lillian Margaret didn't want her picture taken
Mike snapped these at home the next week. 

The best part is that my Christmas card pictures are done and I don't have to worry about them! Thanks Steve & Tif for getting us all together. Pictures are stressful but I love having them to look back on and see the changes in everyone.

 
 One last team spirit picture!

4 comments:

Brian and Tonya said...

Gorgeous pictures. You are so talented at finding cute family colors too. M

Julie L said...

love those colors! I have one shirt that would match them all. Really great photos. and Mike did a great job capturing Lilly's wonderful smile later. (Maddy's, too, but she always looks great for the camera,) That's a fun spot for a photo shoot, too.

Julie L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seth and Julie said...

I always hate photo shoots but love to have the pictures. You all look fantastic.