Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Thinking of you

Along with the never ending laundry, 2 trips to the school, the cranky baby, being on hold for 40 minutes and everything else that is going on today I am thinking of you~Happy Birthday Mom! I told the kids it was your birthday this morning and asked if they could figure out how old you would be. She was born in 1950. Maddy got it right a way; Jack asked if we were going to have a party. I sarcastically said "at the cemetery" and then he remembered also. See not only I am wishing we could celebrate but the kids also. Thinking of you this day and wanting you to know I love you and miss you and hoping heaven is a little closer today.

4 comments:

Julie L said...

Sweet post, Makinzee. Some years birthday balloons are in order. Just keep holding onto the precious memories and thanks for letting the kids know their other grandma and keeping her close in your heart and in their.

Billy and Megan said...

She and my mom were born the same year. Hugs to you. I wish we could see how close our Angels are to us everyday. I'm sure she is so proud of you.

Kami said...

I hope heaven is a little closer for you today too! Hugs.

Cam said...

Love you Kinz!