
Have you heard of the brand Comforts for Baby? Comforts for Baby is available exclusively at The Kroger Co. Family of Stores.
Comforts for Baby is my trusted assistant that I use to make being a mom look so easy! I really love the Comforts for Baby baby lotion, it's still in the pink bottle and is pink in color and smells just the same but for a fraction of the cost. Comforts for baby also has baby soap. I LOVE the bottle, it is yellow and smells just like the name brand soap but has a convenient push handle to dispense the baby soap. Genius idea! My baby wears her bib for every meal and is always clean well at least her clothes are! I have also tried the wipes and diapers and am a fan. Visit comfortsforbaby.com and like the Comforts for Baby Facebook page to stay up to date with the latest tips and tricks for taking care of your own little one.
Thanks Comforts for Baby for introducing me to a non brand item that I have used and plan on purchasing again. Thanks Bzz Agent!
No comments:
Post a Comment