Happy 3rd Birthday Lilly Meg!
born 3/30/12 @1:04pm 7 lbs 15 oz 21" long
She was my biggest baby. She even came out with a double chin.
Her 3 year old stats:
37.8 in 62% height
31 lb 2 oz 56% weight
(I'm sure she dropped weight with the flu for 5 days)
38% Body Mass Index Dr even said you are a slim girl.
Where did all that dark hair go?
Lilly's 1st birthday.
Chick Cake
2nd birthday
Lilly with her Monkey cake
3rd birthday
Mickey Mouse cake
Oops I cut of her hand, she was showing 3 fingers or maybe 5 I can't tell!
These pictures were taken after dinner.
She sang Happy Birthday to me as we sang Happy birthday to you. She has been singing this song to herself all month in anticipation of her birth day! It's darling to listen to.
And one blow and all 3 candles came out!
After cake and ice cream, she opened presents!
Anything Sophie related was a hit! As was this card she opened from Grandma L. it was a Minnie Mouse hula hoop card. Grandma always has the best cards!
Jack's showing her how to do it!
Here's Grandma L. She had a busy weekend and came straight (well almost) from Idaho to the party for Lilly. We are glad they made it.
Cousins Eric and Luke also made it. I took 3 pictures of Eric and all 3 his eyes were closed. It was hilarious.
Lilly's younger cousin by 5 weeks was also at her party. It'll be time for Ashlyn's birthday before we know it! I also took several pictures of these girls and this was the best I could get. One was always looking else where even though I was standing right in front of them trying to get their picture.
Grampa & Grama Buddy also came back from their wild weekend to Moab.
And Emma even came for a little bit. It was so fun to have here also. We love any number of minutes we get to see Emma!
Lilly in her Sophie dress.
Lilly'ims:
blanket and kitty still go with her
she still naps with mom everyday (as long as we are home and not out and about that is)
always wants to watch Curious George
calls ketchup - chep up
Loves to tell you her name. Lilly Ma-gwet Overij
two balloons were stuck together and she asked me to for-gether them
asks if she is going to school almost every day
loves to take her backpack with us when we go to school just in case it's her turn
loves to play with Little Maddy (friend down the street)
loves to take a bath but not a fan of swimming
loves Toy Story we watch all 3 alot
eats just about anything
But if she doesn't like it she'll say "this isn't my favorite"
She sneezed and Mike said "Bless you" She said "I have lots of bless you's today."
Mixes up and down. Mom's downstairs but I'm upstairs.
Isn't a fan of dogs--only from a distance
Technically today isn't her birthday but it was an easier day for us to have a party. Monday was really her birthday and we did celebrate just not with presents. We went to Trafalga and then had baseball at night. Thanks to all who came to Lilly's party, she said it was the best birthday ever. Here's to many more great birthdays for this sweetheart!
3rd birthday
Mickey Mouse cake
Oops I cut of her hand, she was showing 3 fingers or maybe 5 I can't tell!
These pictures were taken after dinner.
She sang Happy Birthday to me as we sang Happy birthday to you. She has been singing this song to herself all month in anticipation of her birth day! It's darling to listen to.
And one blow and all 3 candles came out!
After cake and ice cream, she opened presents!
Anything Sophie related was a hit! As was this card she opened from Grandma L. it was a Minnie Mouse hula hoop card. Grandma always has the best cards!
Jack's showing her how to do it!
Here's Grandma L. She had a busy weekend and came straight (well almost) from Idaho to the party for Lilly. We are glad they made it.
Cousins Eric and Luke also made it. I took 3 pictures of Eric and all 3 his eyes were closed. It was hilarious.
Lilly's younger cousin by 5 weeks was also at her party. It'll be time for Ashlyn's birthday before we know it! I also took several pictures of these girls and this was the best I could get. One was always looking else where even though I was standing right in front of them trying to get their picture.
Grampa & Grama Buddy also came back from their wild weekend to Moab.
And Emma even came for a little bit. It was so fun to have here also. We love any number of minutes we get to see Emma!
Lilly in her Sophie dress.
Lilly'ims:
blanket and kitty still go with her
she still naps with mom everyday (as long as we are home and not out and about that is)
always wants to watch Curious George
calls ketchup - chep up
Loves to tell you her name. Lilly Ma-gwet Overij
two balloons were stuck together and she asked me to for-gether them
asks if she is going to school almost every day
loves to take her backpack with us when we go to school just in case it's her turn
loves to play with Little Maddy (friend down the street)
loves to take a bath but not a fan of swimming
loves Toy Story we watch all 3 alot
eats just about anything
But if she doesn't like it she'll say "this isn't my favorite"
She sneezed and Mike said "Bless you" She said "I have lots of bless you's today."
Mixes up and down. Mom's downstairs but I'm upstairs.
Isn't a fan of dogs--only from a distance
Technically today isn't her birthday but it was an easier day for us to have a party. Monday was really her birthday and we did celebrate just not with presents. We went to Trafalga and then had baseball at night. Thanks to all who came to Lilly's party, she said it was the best birthday ever. Here's to many more great birthdays for this sweetheart!
















No comments:
Post a Comment