We went to Scheel's to ride the Ferris Wheel, have lunch and enjoy a day while being off track. We came several years ago but haven't been back since. We literally were there for 4 hours. They have a playground for kids, a shooting game, golf, bowling, the Ferris Wheel, a Cafe and of course shopping and picture moments.
The kids were dieing to ride the Ferris Wheel, I had a bunch of free tokens from jr Jazz for it. And lucky enough, I only had to ride with Lilly. I don't love Ferris Wheels!
Here's Abby, Kadyn, Lexi loading up
Alli, Maddy and Jayda
Lilly and I
(by the time I got off the ride I was so sweaty--I shouldn't have worn my jacket on the ride, I gripped the rail the whole time and worked myself into a sweat and no way was I going to take my hands off the rail to take off my jacket!--but Lilly loved every minute of it) She even went a 2nd time with Gage!
Lincoln and Jack
4 women, and this many kids. We do attract the eye! Here's the kids and some are missing even.
As the Ferris Wheel started to move, Lexi started to not like it. They were nice and stopped it for her so she could get off.
She did ride it a 2nd time and did just fine. She said the girls were rocking it and it scared her. I think they just rock in general and yes they are scary!! It was funny to see her reactions and know that we were headed to Disney in 2 days! BUT she did just great in Disney. Ferris Wheels are a lot different than Roller Coasters.
Part of our POAP is a place called Jump on it. We went down Thursday afternoon and meet up with friends and cousins. It has over 20 trampolines and a rock wall and arcades. These girls wanted so bad to ride the carousel. Silly girls!
And later that night, Lilly decided to paint her fingernails on my couch! Pink polish doesn't do well on a blue couch.
We scrubbed and scrubbed it almost so that we were worried the coach cushion would get a hole in it, we soaked it overnight and when we got home from our trip were pleasantly surprised that the Krud Kutter, fingernail polish remover and oxi clean did the trick. You have to look hard to see the stain but unfortunately the cushion no longer zips up--this couch just needs to get us through a couple more years! Kids are so hard on everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment