Oops, I forgot # 1 son, here he is just waking up from a nap, hanging out on Grama's lap.

Happy Thanksgiving 2007!

Grampa & Mads
Grampa Steve & Grama Tifani came up to Boise for Thanksgiving. Maddy ran outside when they pulled up and got immediate hugs and kisses. Jack decided he better ran outside also to see what Maddy was up to, but then realized he didn't recognize who Maddy was so excited to see.We had a fabulous dinner especially with no interruptions. Sorry, Jack, nap time was in the middle of dinner! DARN. But we all enjoyed leftovers all weekend, by far my favorite part of cooking dinner. We ventured out shopping on black Friday, played Apples to Apples and Catch Phrase even CandyLand. We had a great visit. Maddy cried when she woke up Saturday morning and G&G had already left. She asked if we could go see them after breakfast:) I told her we'd be down at Christmas instead.

3 comments:
I can't believe how much Maddy reminds me of you. She looks so much like you. She is darling. Your dad looks great...really happy. I am glad you had such a great Thanksgiving.
Next year we should do Grandmother's...
It looks like you all had a good time! That is so cute how much Maddy loved having her grampa and grama visit! So sweet!
Post a Comment