Monday, November 12, 2007

Pics in the Leaves


SorryI've been bad at blogging, I've had a busy week. Painting the office/toy room and the kitchen/family room. One of my ugly new haven clay walls (thats the paint name but it really is orange or terra cotta in color) is gone and the other is still orange. ONE DAY. I just bought some new drapes and rugs and will hopefully post a picture soon. I've also been working on Christmas presents for the girls in the my family. They are so cute. BUT if you are a girl in my family don't open till XMAS!

Thanksgiving is so close and I am very excited to have my family up to eat turkey and rice pudding (that's what Maddy wanted for dessert instead of pumpkin pie:) . I am also getting excited to enjoy the Christmas festivities soon. Bring on the HOLDIAYS!

We went to Kathryn Albertson's Park and snapped some photos of our family (back in October) and here are some of my favorite. Mike did a great job with the last picture!






My love!


My other LOVE Bug.


CUTE BUMS Huh!



Sorry if you end up getting this as your Christmas card picture this year, not sure if we'll get a better one. Isn't Jack so cute. We had to switch Maddy around to capture that awesome smile of Jacks.

7 comments:

Sally said...

Cute pictures! I never thought about going down there. We'll have to keep it in mind. I can't believe how much Jack has grown. Maddy is still cute as ever. I'd love to see what you did to the house. I'm sure it's adorable!!

staci said...

Way cute pictures! Who took them for you? We need some pics taken of us! I love the one of your bums! So cute! :)

Laura said...

I love those pictures with all the leaves! You have such a cute family. I love your hair too!

Becky said...

I love them. They are so cute. I really like the one of all 4 of you walking together. These pictures make me miss you guys!! Love ya!

~ Michael said...

Cute Pictures! I especially like the last one. You can't even tell that I photoshopped Maddy's face into it.

Lyf2.0 said...

Ok... I DO see Aunt Brooke in these pics. I love the color and length of your hair. You look great!

I just read Laura's comment... We both like your hair... great minds... yadda yadda yadda...

Kristy said...

way cute!! :0)