Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hair Therapy....

Do you ever feel like your little girls hair is the same everyday? Maddy's usually is. My friend Megan found the coolest blog for hair therapy. I've tried a couple and finally remembered today to take a picture. It is an upside down knot. Not the greatest pix or hair do but the upside knot gives the pony volume. I'll keep trying new styles. Check it out here.




5 comments:

Billy and Megan said...

I'm so glad you like the site. I wish I could have seen Maddy's hair today, but Brooklyn threw up right after I got her ready for church...and we were even going to be early today. Oh, well.

Becky said...

Love her hair. Good thing I don't have any girls, I would sooo screw it up!

Sally said...

I'll keep it in mind if Katie ever gets any hair :)!!!

Kristy said...

ya, I used photoshop. If you want the step by step instuctions, I will send them to you. It's so much fun!! When I learn new cool trick, I will post them.

Lyf2.0 said...

Good find Cuz! I'm gonna need it for Lottie.