Two weeks ago I decided to take my one family scrapbook album and convert it into 3; one family, one for Mads and one for Jacks. Yikes, did that create a lot of work. SO I have done a ton of pages and don't want to bore you too much with all of them but I found the cutest pre-made, add pictures, tape and your done page. I got 20 2-page layouts for $29.95, da best $30 I have spent on this stuff and wanted to share some of them. I bought 2 and am pretty much doing the same layout for each kid. Yesterday, Mike told me I have been neglecting him and the kids for the past week while I have been scrapbooking, so today I took a break. What are sundays for right? If you want to check out the kit go here.


3 comments:
Those are adorable! Scrapping is so addicting, but it is so fun - and cute! Those pages are darling. I know you'll love looking back. Great job :)!
Those are so cute! Good job for making cute memories for your kids!
Post a Comment