My friend Camille invited us to a Thriller evening. We were all given Halloween themed assisghments and the creations were delicious and very creative. Highly creative as my dad would say! The guys stayed behind and cleaned up dinner and played video games. After dinner the girls headed to Kingsbury Hall. A first for me, beautiful theatre, seeing Thriller was almost an oxymoron in the theatre that once was the place to watch shows before the Capital Theatre came to SLC.
Dinner was up first. Here are some of the yummy things we ate!
Dinner was up first. Here are some of the yummy things we ate!
Aren't these so cute.
Bread bowls!
We ate yummy taco soup, and Creamy chicken noodle (Ann post your recipe:).
Clariesse made this yummy sherbet drink and the cauldron was so fun!
7 layer bean dip
Fingers didn't quite turn out like I had hoped but were still yummy
Ann & I
Heavenly carmel apples. I think (actually I know) I tried one of every kind!
GGGuGGGGuac dip with cut out tortillas
And here is the group that went to the show. We took up a whole row.
Rachel, Makinzee, Kami, Ann, Kristie, Michelle, Janae, Savanna
Caroline, Sarah & Camille
Caroline, Camillie, Makinzee, Kristie, Michelle
Ann, Kami, Rachel
The show was very entertaining and funny and a lot of fun. I loved the River of Blood, Thriller and Lorena Bobbit was hillarious. My friend Ann says we are girls from the "hood" and that we are! Show runs til the 30th. Highly recommend it!
5 comments:
Too much fun and very clever all those food items. We need to get together. Give me your digits. Thanks.
Didn't realize there were so many who went. The foods all look terrific! I love your fingers. Not sure what you didn't like about them. Some of us really have fingers that are plump like that. What a fun night for all of you, guys included.
It's a great idea for a night out with the girls to prepare for a night out for the guys at the same time beginning with dinner together. I love it!
We are the "hood." :)
I loved to read your take on it.. and the fingers were good! :)
We Look forward to this weekend!
Isn't it the best show! I love it but not going this year. Sad i had to miss the party it looked so fun!
I worried about what all of you girls would think about the show, so I'm relieved to see that you had a good time! Or that you're at least pretending that you did. :)
Looking foward to more halloween fun this weekend.
And the lady fingers looked great, and tasted great too.
Post a Comment