Friday, December 10, 2010

Dear Santa,





Still trying to get to see the man in red but here are the kids letters, patiently waiting to get mailed. Does anyone know where to send these too?


5 comments:

Emily said...

YES! Put them in a stamped address (individually) and bring them in to any Macy's Department store. They have a special Santa mailbox there, and for every letter they receive they donate $1 to charity! We do this every year (well for the last three years)...then it is super convenient because then Santa is always at the mall!

staci said...

Super cute letters to Santa! I was going to say take them to Macy's too. I saw on Good Things Utah this morning that they donate $1 for every letter to Make a Wish foundation. Pretty cool. Last year I just kept our letters and then I typed a letter out and mailed it to ourselves from Santa. The kids thought that was pretty cool! We need to get on our letters!! Thanks for the reminder!!! :)

Cam said...

I was going to say Macy's too- guess everyone is on the same wave length. My girls get a letter from Santa in the mail too. I have a cute word document that you can plug your own information into. I could send it to you if you want. Also- I'll send you an email with the link for a really cute personalized video from Santa that I'm working on for the girls- it's great! Love those cute little letters, christmas is so magical again with kids.

Julie L said...

Darling letters! If you need us to send one back to them from Santa, let us know. Be happy to do that! Stephanie said she used to do that for the kids in her classes, letting kids in the High School English classes compose the letters.

(Shh, don't anyone let your brilliant children read your blog this week!)

Where's Lexi's list?

rosebud said...

PRICELESS! :)