We headed to Gardner Village to see the Elves. We did a little scavenger hunt and the kids got a free sugar stick (candy cane) and a sample of delicious fudge for completing the scavenger hunt. The fudge was delicious. I thought fudge was always chocolate but not so. I had peppermint fudge, Mike had orange cream fudge and the kids had root beer float. Delicious!

Gardner Village is a bunch of shops. Some of our favorites are the Neighborhood Bakery and the quilting store and they have a Christmas store open year round. At Halloween they have witches out (we missed it this year) and at Christmas they have Elves around all the stores. They are always doing something to celebrate the season.


Lexi wasn't too thrilled with the elves but LOVED this duck. I could hear her across the water saying "quack, quack."

She did try to unwrap this elf's gifts!

These were our favorite elves making holiday goodies for all to eat.

We enjoyed donuts at the Neighborhood Bakery and got some Christmas shopping done.
A couple weeks earlier Maddy participated in our wards Christmas party.

Up next on our list was to go see the man in red and enjoy a Christmas party and sledding in Marion aka Kamas. Pics soon to come!
2 comments:
We always go to see the witches, but we've never seen the elves- I guess we should head on over and check them out one of these days! Plus, it wouldn't hurt to make a stop at aftons so I can put that game in someone's stocking- hilarious! Kevin says he will never play it again.
P.S. As for the comment you left on my blog, I will just put it out there and say that I hate e-mailed christmas cards! Spend the .44 cents dang it! :)
I love the idea of doing a scavenger hunt at the Village. We always love going there. I especially enjoy the fudge shop, of course. And the Christmas store! Maddy makes a super sweet shepherd girl, too!
Post a Comment