It's hard to believe just 9 months ago this was Macey and Maddy waiting outside Kindergarten for the bell to ring and go to school!
And here they are again on the last day of school, not as nervous, grown, and so excited for water day at school. They wore their swim suits under their clothes so they could have tons of fun at the last day of school.
When the kids arrived at school, they watched a video of all the pictures taken from the school year. It was so cute and covered each holiday and the activities they had participated throughout the year. Then Mrs Park gave the kids a graduation chocolate cap, and their binders that they have been adding to all year. She also gave them their red books, Maddy had 13! She loves to write books, I hope she continues to do it over the summer.
Sand box
Bubbles Let's see if I can name the friends: Brickelle, Macey, Hyuini, Ramzey
Emma putting together a fruit loop necklace
Macey bravely trying out the shaving cream table.
Some of the kids (boys really) were covered from head to toe in it, the only way to get it off was with the hose. Mrs. Snow took this job and cleaned all the kids off. Jack will be taught by Mrs Snow next year. I was tempted to switch to Mrs Park but decided I'd try out both teachers and then I'll know who I want Lexi to get 3 years down the line.
More fruit loop fun
Then the kids ate popsycles and watched a movie. Not bad for the last day of school. A big thanks to the weather for cooperating! Even field day yesterday was not raining.
3 months summer vacation officially begins! I'm so excited to have my kids home.
4 comments:
So fun! Let me know how the shaving cream works for cleaning! And which teacher is better, because my little guy is just a year behind yours! :)
It does seem like you just posted that first day picture. Boo for time moving SO fast with young kids, but YAY for a Summer full of kids at home. What a fun last day! Our last day is always pretty much like any other day.
Great games for the kids! Maddy has grown so much this year... hard to believe she'll be in first grade.
What a fun graduation. Yay for summer vacation. :)
Post a Comment