Here's one of his pictures of the streets of Dallas. Not sure where the other pictures are that he took. I'll have to have him post more about his week away.
The weather has been typical March weather. Sunny, warm, beautiful, windy, and the last two days we have woken up to several inches of white stuff covering the grass. I have one daffodil in bloom. Lexi and I planted daffodils and tulips last fall and they are all coming up! Yay, we can't wait for spring. Oh ya, it officially is. This weekend should feel like spring-it's supposed to be in the 70's!
Lexi and Jack wanted to go play in the white stuff but man did they come in with brown mud all over everywhere. It was a really wet, wet snow and was melted by mid afternoon. My kind of storm!!
While Mike was out of town I set up my scrapbook retreat in my front room. This is what I've got done so far. I am mostly caught up! Just can't decide if I should start a scrapbook for #4 or do the shutterfly books.
Here's Jack this morning, doing his homework. Last week he was the VIK! On Monday, we brought a poster with stuff all about Jack. It hung in his classroom all week and then on Friday (after we picked up Dad from the airport) we went to school and talked all about our VIK. He was so excited. Should of taken a picture of him. He was wearing a crown, had Miss Snow's pointer and pointed at the pictures as we talked about him. He brought his favorite candy bar to share with the class-TWIX! And then some starburst for the girl with peanut allergies.
We celebrated St Patty's Day on Saturday (didn't get any pics=oops). The kids didn't catch a leprechaun but he did take a trip to the bathroom and left the toilet water green and then jumped up on the furniture before leaving rainbow colored licorice and gold in his trap. We had Lucky Charms for breakfast and a green smorgasbord for dinner: chinese chicken salad, green jello, asparagus, lime koolaid and green jello poke cake for dessert. Maddy also snuck away for the afternoon with Grama Tif and saw Emma's tumbling performance.
And then it was time to take down the green stuff and bring out the Easter decorations.
I went to the doctor on Monday and all is well at 37.5 weeks. She gave me a courtesy 1cm. LOL, I think she was just being nice. Although, I've never felt more huge in my life. Sorry no picture, it depresses me! BUT Dr Nippert set my induction date: March 29. YIKES and HOORAY.
Yesterday, I cleaned out the pantry (didn't know I needed to do that~must be nesting:) and then washed, sorted and folded little pink and purple and yellow clothes. Sigh, it was fun!! I am amazed that Maddy and Lexi once ever wore these. Time goes too quickly! I have so many memories with these clothes. I can remember who gave me what. Unfortunately, some didn't take the hibernation well. I'm going to try today and get ride of the yellow that is on some of the clothes.
Lexi is getting excited and keeps asking when the baby is coming out. The kids don't really understand when, so we'll just keep preparing and it'll be here before we know it.
She did have a well check on Monday also. I'll post more about that later when I get her 3 yr old pics back.
I even added another member to our wall! Getting very, very real that soon I'll be the mother of 4. YIKES!
But before the baby, Mike and I get one last date night. We are stoked to be going to this movie this weekend. The kids are also in for a treat (but don't know it yet). We both just re-read the book and it made us even more anxious for the movie.
And that is us in a nutshell.
Lots and lots to do.
Weekend is going to be full of lasts but also a new beginning of firsts.
Lots and lots to be grateful for (even being pregnant).


7 comments:
Can't believe you're so close to baby! Call me with whatever you need help with.
Let us know if the movie is any good~ enjoy your weekend!
I can't believe it is already spring. We have hit 70 degrees or higher for 5 days in a row now. We usually don't get 70 until summer. Loving it and hoping that snow storm of yours doesn't blow over this way. The 29th is SO close. Can't wait to see a picture of your new little girl. Good luck!! Oh, and I am excited for The Hunger Games too. I got a ticket for the midnight release for Girls Night but Seth just read the book so now he wants to see it too. I am trying to decide if I go tomorrow night or give up my ticket and go with him? I am not a big movie fan so I really hope they did a good job with it!
Well, I went to Kin2 and that was really cool! Looks like you are ready for baby #4! Looking forward to that post soon! :)
What a woman you are doing so many fun things for the kids..nesting, scrapbooking... and all else. You ARE inspiring!!!
So fun to have another baby so soon. What joy she will bring to your family! :)
I hope we are better before she comes.. so I can bring you dinner. If not-- we'll be by after! Guarenteed!!!
Love ya! ♥
Wow, great job on the scrapbooking. And I can't wait to meet my newest niece. So exciting. I know you feel huge but you always look so gorgeous and you handle pregnancy great. You look like every woman wishes she did pregnant.
Wow! You are doing SO much! When I'm that far along, all I want to do is lie down on the couch and sleep... you know, prep for the sleepless nights ahead. ;)
What a busy week for you! Congrats on the progress on the scrapbook. And the cleaning - saw something on Pinterest on how to get rid of the yellow stains. I suspect there are a million ideas out on the big I if you Google it. I just never had much success. Seemed like those are the clothes that got relegated to get dirty at home. Can't wait for the fun surprise tonight while you go to the movie, and am really looking forward to next Thursday!
Post a Comment