I promise not to post a picture of every missing tooth but wanted to share one more picture of Maddy. Saturday night after an all day of bribing to let Dad have a little tug on the tooth that was literally hanging on by nothing, the darn tooth was still in her mouth. I told her the tooth fairy wouldn't come and to let Mom have a look. She got nervous and stuck her hand in her mouth, mean Mom nudged her hand and then tears and a little blood and out came the tooth. I later told her I was sorry but that it probably wouldn't be the last time I nudged her hand. She said that it was ok, she was just glad to have the tooth out.
I just love this girl and this toothless grin!
I found this picture of me...toothless and the same age. This was taken by our nanny Karen just after my mom died. Maddy and I appear to be loosing teeth about the same rate. Aren't the red head and the little mexican cute too...yep we are all related!
4 comments:
Post a pic of every tooth. It is cute! I love the side by sides of you and Maddy. You are definitely little twinners.
I think Maddy is gonna be one lucky girl- she's gonna look like her momma!
I can't believe how much she looks like you!!!! She will be a beauty like her mom!!!
You were adorable!
Post a Comment