Meet Beckett Jake Wilson born May 23
Lilly is 7 weeks older than Beckett and just a little bit bigger!
Little ones can sleep in just about any position. Maddy loved holding Beckett.
On Sunday, we enjoyed dinner with 3 little babies all sleeping snuggle in their car seats. Lilly, Beckett and Ben. I didn't get a picture but it was so cute! And those 1st time moms looked fantastic wearing their skinny jeans again, I had to go buy some jeans so I had some to wear. But I have lost 5 pounds. Too many more to go.
And another "little" cousin~Elle Hopkins. This is my cousin Laura's daughter. Isn't she beautiful and petite! Lilly couldn't stay awake for the picture but Elle was giving us all kinds of smiles. It's hard to tell but Elle is 9 days older than Lilly. Elle was born March 21. We enjoyed dinner at Grammies before Aunt Jill left. We enjoyed london broil, delish salad (need that dressing recipe Jill) and strawberry shortcake.
Dinner was the same night as the eclipse. Obviously the sun was too bright to look at but we noticed the leaves on the wall made half moon shapes. It was so fun to notice the sky get darker as the moon and sun passed each other and then later get lighter again when it past.
Same tree, same wall but without the eclipse.
Awesome huh!
And we do have another cousin that we haven't seen yet. Cousin Ashlyn was born May 7 to Bill and Stephanie Loveridge. And she's teeny tiny too, we hope to meet up with her soon.
1 comment:
Look at all of those cute babies! (Love Lily's 2 month pics bytheway)
And you, my friend, could totally pull off skinny jeans- you look great!
I think we always feel more self-conscious than we should- but we just had babies for goodness sake!
But seriously, you look awesome.
Post a Comment