Friday, May 24, 2013

Torrey Pines









Stole these pictures from Mike's phone. When Mike first said he wanted to go to Torrey Pines, I was like Torrey who? I don't really  know much of anything about Torrey Pines. Supposedly its a famous golf course and that's about all I know. I'm also afraid to look at the credit card statement. Jake, Josh and Mike had a great time. They woke up very early and were on a walk on wait list, they got on just before 7am and played 18. Mike said he got par on one hole and was happy about that! Why does golf have to be such an expensive sport? And boring in my opinion!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

And who even knows what a par one means? I'd much rather have a mani/pedi!

Seth and Julie said...

It is a super pricey sport. Luckily all Seth's golf buddies have moved away. I actually do like to watch it though so I do know Torrey Pines. We have a famous course a few hours north of here that Seth has still yet to play. Come out for a visit and we can send them golfing. It'll cost more than your plane tickets.

Julie L said...

Looks like they had a great time and some fun memories from the experience. Those golf courses that you see all the time on TV (because we watch it about every Sunday - Brent says it's perfect to take a nap in front of), are kind of like designer jeans, I guess.