She goes to school 3 days a week for 2.5 hours. I switched her to a new preschool, I was hopeful that Lexi would make new friends that she will eventually go to Elementary school with and get to know her neighbor friends that she goes to church with.
We walked in and meet the teacher and then had a tour of preschool. After the tour, she played with the toys. I was a little worried, the teacher is much different than Miss Linda, I think Lexi could sense it also-she kept calling her Alexa but she came home from school saying that she likes it. In the end that is all that matters. She even told me she did an activity like she did at her last school. She wants to write a letter to Miss Linda and tell her she misses her. I miss her too Lexi!
But she was still excited to go to school even if it was only for a little bit.
Wednesday morning it was time to go to school. She brought her backpack, her secret sack and the snack box. It was a very busy first day of school.
A couple weeks ago I went through the boxes of clothes and came across this outfit. I remembered that Maddy wore it also in addition to Emma. Lexi didn't know the history on this outfit.
2nd day of preschool I had Lexi wear this outfit. She wasn't too excited about wearing because she just wore it last week but I wanted a picture of my 4 year olds wearing the same outfit. The picture of the left is Maddy on her first day of preschool at 4 and Lexi is on the left. Thanks Aunt Emma for the hand-me-downs we still think they are the cutest, the coolest and the best!She had a great first week at preschool. I think the teacher will be great, she's kindof old school. I'm not sure how long she has been teaching preschool but another mom said this was her 6th child attending her school. She is friendly and nice and does lots of cute activities. Today Lexi came home with a red balloon, they have been talking about red week. They even watched the movie. Yep, she's old school!

2 comments:
Preschool is the best. Fun times all day and gosh, do they ever get any cuter than they are at 3 and 4 years old? I hope she has a great year.
I love seeing the comparison. Definitely don't look like twins but I most certainly see "sister" in them.
Old school isn't so bad - especially in a world that never does those things any more. Lexi will have a one up on her peers because she'll remember seeing the movie. I know colors are all review for her, but as long as they're doing a variety of things, I think she'll continue to enjoy it.
She's growing up too fast!
Post a Comment