Happy 90th Birthday Grandpa.
I wish I knew the posterity numbers for Grandpa.
I called Grandma to see if she knew.
Married
Children 4
Grandchildren 17
Great Grandchildren 35
She did!
What a fu
These two are so neat. I just love them to pieces! When Mike and I were first married we lived in their rental home. It was a small home with a bathroom, kitchen, living room and 2 small bedrooms. It was next door to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Grandma lived in that house as a child. It was fun to see them at least when we delivered the rent check. We were both going to school and working full time so we weren't home all that much. But they have both always been an important part of Mike's life and now my children are fortunate enough to get to know their Great Grandparents.
I asked Mike to take some pictures of the party, this is THE picture he took.
I could think of a 3 letter word to call him but I just did his "loving" birthday post, so I'll refrain.
At least I decided later to take some pictures.
Julie aka the family photographer was MIA so someone needed to take some pictures. I didn't get everyone or even a picture of Grandpa--whose birthday party we were at. Thanks Liz for posting some on FB, I stole them! Mike is usually a great photographer-guess he wasn't interested.
Brent, Bill and Dan holding Ashlyn.
Lexi lou upside down
Steve & Heather
Cute Lindon loved the cake. It had blue frosting. Needless to say everyone that ate cake had blue teeth for a little bit. He sure loved it!
This look explains that he did not want to take pictures or be in pictures, I guess.
Lexi and Ellie
Aspen taking Lilly down the slide
Jack and Olive (notice her blue tongue)
Olive
Maddy
Little Miss--that's all I ever here you call her Emily. LOL. I believe her name is Maya.
Shikay, Kasey, Jen, Chad, Kennedy
Someone had a giant card for Grandpa, Maddy and Lexi are signing it and adding stickers to it. After dinner and cake, the boys did a candy launch. It was so fun! I'm a huge fan of pinatas but this way kids have to run around and get exercise in order to get candy. They all took off their jackets after racing around the park getting candy. (it was a cool day-we have had lots of rain). Dan, Bill and Mike didn't mind being the launchers. Great idea Stephanie! As always she has lots of fun activities for parties.
And a couple pictures of the candy catching in action.
Happy Birthday Grandpa (it's officially today).


1 comment:
Love that you could think of a 3 letter word to call him- ha!
Post a Comment