So we have: a runaway ghost, a pretty peacock, a glow in the dark skeleton and an Indian.
Can I just saw how awesome pinterest is! I found a tutorial for her skirt and her headband. Just love how they turned out.
Jack had this shirt last year and wanted to be an official skeleton this year. I found the gloves and Mike made his pants with iron on stuff. He's pretty handy that Mike! I bought this peacock dress on clearance 2 years ago after Halloween, it was $1. We found some peacock wings at Gymboree and feathers from Michaels. She's a pretty peacock that's for sure.
I saw this on pinterest too and recreated it. I found the leg warmers and Mike made the shirt using black iron on. We made the tutu also. She's a boo u tiful ghost!
And a couple pictures from the trunk or treat with mom and dad in them.


3 comments:
Cute pictures. Your family is so adorable. Lilly was one of the cutest trick or treaters I have EVER seen and so were the rest of your kids.
I'm so glad Mary's photos from the Ward Party turned out good, because mine sure did not (if they had been in focus, they would have been great, but they were definitely not - crazy manual focus when I thought it was on auto!). Those kids were adorable all night. Wish we could have been with you today, too! Happy Halloween. Love you all, and kudos to Mike on the handiwork with the iron-ons. I just thought you had bought them that way. They all looked great! Adorable, and cute. Loved Lexi's Indian, and Maddy was a gorgeous peacock! Jack could go as a jack-o-lantern every year, or Jack Frost, or a Jumping Jack or.... but I'm glad he was a SkeleJack this year. He looked great. And Lilly took the prize for the most adorable ghost ever!
Great costumes! Way to work Pinterest to your advantage! The costume turned out darling.
Post a Comment