Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Murder Mystery

I told Mike it would be fun to host a Murder Mystery party, next thing I knew Mike was writing a script. He looked at buying a script but they were only for 6 couples, we wanted to have at least 10 so he bought a script to see how it worked and then wrote his own. Needless to say, it was a bigger project than I had envisioned and took hours and hours of work. The night before our bash he forgot to come to bed. Well didn't forget he was working all night to finish it. The party was early this year because the end of the month is always so early we figured we better do it fast or we'd be into November! Here are the guests.

Danny and Sandra Dee
Football and Cheerleader--Jake won best costume for males or females whatever he is
Big Bank Theory-Clairesse won best actress
Hmm, took me a while to get this one. I will let you use your imagination:) When I finally got it it was hillarious:)
Witch and Joker
Robers

 
Rachel won best costume. Her face is stickers--Kevin painted his own. I'd call these guys Grim Reepers
Forest Gump and Ginny---fitting as Kevin and Camille just ran St George Marathan last week.

Little Red Riding Hood and the Ax Chopper
Missed getting a picture of the hippy's. The Murder Mystery took an hour or so to play. We had lots of yummy treats --oops did'nt get a picture I was too busy munching away. Lilly was my sidekick and sat on my lap all night. It was fun to watch everyone act and play the parts. I told Mike he needs to sell his script and make some $ off all his hours that he put into the party. Fun night with fun friends!

3 comments:

Julie L said...

That looks like it turned out terrific! All the costumes are so fun!

Cam said...

Thanks for going to so much work and organizing such a fun night. You guys are the best!
Love all the costumes.

Ann Marie said...

Thanks for all of the hard work Mike! Thanks for the fun party as always!! Every costume was great!