Thank you for the early Christmas present. I love my new countertops, my new kitchen sink and faucet and the garbage disposal. I'm hoping that the crew comes as expected next week to finish the desk which I'm thankful for also!
Merry Christmas,
Makinzee
PS I have been a very good girl, if you have more room in your sleigh I would love a new set of pots and pans.
Here are the kids letters.
And in case you missed it, here's our picture with Santa this year.





3 comments:
I love Santa letters. I am glad your kitchen is looking good. Pots and pans for Christmas; is that even allowed for a mom? :)
Will you stop torturing those kids year after year with visits to Santa. Just kidding! Alyssa once caused the biggest scene I have ever seen when she met Santa and it was HILARIOUS! If they are going to write those long lists then they can let me get a laugh out of it, right?
We had some similar photos from Saturday morning. Bottom line - small kids don't like Santa. End of discussion.
But give them a few years!
Love all the letters. Sorry, we didn't help much with Jack's list. Maybe this Grandma shouldn't read reviews on toys Grandkids ask for Christmas. Hoping Santa's a little less judgmental.
Post a Comment