Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Park City Getaway

We celebrated the Price/Wilson Christmas Party in Park City. Jake hooked us up and got us great discounts at the Sun Dial Lodge at the Canyons. To start off the party, we all met at Jupiter Bowl. We had 3 lanes. It is a posh bowling alley, servers, giant movie screens with games and movies, private bowling, pool tables and anything in between.
Lexi, Jake, Maddy, Chad
Alex, Becket, Jake
Maddy, Lexi, Brody
Kinzee, Lilly, Emma, Becket, Jack
Lexi using the bowling bar
Grampa wrestling the 2 wild Indians!
Lilly woke up with a fever and was pretty chill most of the bowling night, she however was taste testing every ones drinks even tho she had her own.
Chad & Anna
Grama Tif, Maddy, Emma
Mike & Jake
 
Jack & Brody
 
We had reservations for bowling but apparently they time you and turn off the lanes at exactly 1 hour. We arrived and got 1.5 games in, but the rest of the group was late and bowled for about 15 minutes.
 
Lexi and Jack talked Grampa into spending the night with them at there condo. Mike & I and Lilly and Maddy went home,  Lilly had a fever all night so I took her to the doctor Saturday morning. Mike went to Price's Doors to pick up Jack, we then rushed to Madison's basketball game, Mike left early her game early and took Jack to his game. But 2 victories! Both kids won the games, so it was worth missing the action in Park City for the day.
 
Didn't get any pictures for the rest of the trip. oops!
Saturday night we ate dinner at Murdock's at the Canyons. Everyone minus Elder Wilson. 20 people! The restaurant closes at 5 and the boss aka Jake let us hang out til we were ready for bed. We enjoyed yummy pizza and all you can drink sodas. We played games and ate treats and enjoyed birthday cake for all the December babies in the family (4 of us).
The kids went night swimming. It's an outdoor heated pool. The steam was rising and unless you were in the pool, you were freezing!

 
Sunday morning we all meet back at Murdock's for breakfast and then said our goodbyes. We had a terrible night, I couldn't sleep never can in a hotel and Lilly didn't feel good, Lexi woke up thinking Jack was in her bed when really she was in his bed and we all went to bed at midnight! We let the kids swim while we sat around the fire, the weather was beautiful but we were exhausted so we headed home. 3 kids feel asleep in the car!

 
That night we enjoyed a Home Alone marathon. I have never heard Jack laugh so hard, Kevin aka Macaulay Culkin is 8 in the movie~I think I saw the wheels spinning in Jack's head as to the cleaver plans he could have getting ride of the bad guys! Love that show, it's a classic!
 
We all retired very early for bed after an our Park City Getaway.
Thanks Grampa & Grama for a fun weekend! Lexi is already asking if we can come back this weekend.
 

2 comments:

Julie L said...

Looks like it was really a great weekend. hope Lilly's feeling better by now! Didn't know she's been sick. Love that she was sharing her sick with all the straws - hahaha! I need to get a DVD copy of Home Alone. I especially love the first one. That was our family Christmas movie the year it came out, and Sean was in the army and away from home and I bawled all the way through it, feeling so much empathy for the Mom whose son ended up not with them.

Cam said...

Home Alone, Elf, Christmas Vacation (without kids), Rudolph, Grinch,Muppet Christmas Story (okay, so I'm the only one who likes this one-maybe I can brainwash Owen) and Frosty are all must-see Christmas movies at our house every year. Macey got Home Alone 2 from Santa- I haven't seen it in a long time, I'll have to see if it's deserving enough to be thrown into the rotation. :)
Can't wait to see what Jack comes up with- I'm sure those wheels were a turning!