Friday, December 14, 2007

Here Comes Santa Claus

We shot this video at our ward Christmas party. Let's just say that before we even entered the room, the kids were crying and it didn't get any better. (sorry, it takes a while)


Blogger sometimes doesn't work, so here is the same video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4VFTkcfDb4

7 comments:

staci said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! THAT IS FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!!!!! You guys are such mean parents!! ha ha ha!! ;) I LOVE IT!! I was laughing out loud!! That is seriously priceless!! :)

Sally said...

WOW! You guys are great to smile through it all :). I can't tell you how many pic/videos I've seen with kids screaming at Santa this year - including our ward party. That was great. Thanks for sharing - it makes the rest of us know our kids are normal, too! Happy Holidays!

Lyf2.0 said...

LMAO!!!! That is AWESOME!!!

Kristy said...

Too funny!! I love it.

Becky said...

he,he that is funny! Yah, maybe the idea of Santa coming is a little scary to them right now! I am still chuckling! What cuties.

Jen & George Scott said...

Ok... That is the funniest thing ever. They are so cute!!!

Jen & George Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.