Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Remembering Christmas 2003



Becky, Toby, Mike & Jenny


This was a birthday pie for Brody's birthday. Steve, Brody & Chad were all in Guatemala picking up Chad from the mission field, so we had a late birthday dinner for Brody.


Penny & Kenz


Grama Price & Dad


Chad, Grama Maggie & Brody


Brody, Kinzee & Chad

Chad was afraid still afraid of girls!




Christmas Day putting a puzzle together.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Love the pictures, but ahhh, I am hoping that was just a bad hairday. LoL. Oh my, what to do with myself. I am going to send you a better picture, so all who read don't think I am some crazy looking girl. Good times!!! You should move to Phoenix, so we can hang out like the good ole days! But this time our kids can run around while we play Settlers and Jungle version of It Came to Pass. :D

Lyf2.0 said...

Is that Jenny in a couple of those? Where were these taken?