Here are some pictures from last year, 2006.


Maddy unwrapping presents with Aunt Heather.

I remember Maddy was so convinced she wouldn't cry when it was her turn to sit on Santa's lap at the Price's Christmas Eve party! I can't help but still smile!

Jack didn't mind Santa at all, he loved hearing those bells ring.

Jack unwrapping something or rather eating the wrapping paper.

I have pictures of me in this Christmas apron. One of the few things passed on that my mom made. I wish I inherited her sewing talent.

I tried and tried and tried to get a cute picture of these two for the Christmas card last year. Here are some of the bests (if that's what you call them:)
2 comments:
So Cute Kenz... I can't believe how fast they are growing up. I love the picture with you and Penny. I haven't seen her for years. You both look great!!!!
Love all the pictures! The bum picture is the cutest!!! Nice shot!
Post a Comment