HOWEVER, these pictures were taken at random and most people aren't looking at me and have their mouths open or are eating. BUT I love you all and wanted to share each of you on my blog. This is my hood!!
And it was a great night. Some stayed til 12:30, laughing and crying from laughing and having a great time. Thanks Camille for co-hosting! Sad to miss your party Amanda and thanks for the great idea!
Let's see if I can remember names. I can remember the names but definitely not how to spell them.
Helene, Ann, Kami, Rachel
Kelli, Michelle, Tina, Carly
Julianna, Diana, Ali, Kelli, Michelle
Laura, Julianna, Diana, Ali
Camille, Cami, Ann, Clairesse
Lisa, Rachel, Camille
Kami & Ali
Tina, Diana, Carly
Julianna, Kelli, Michelle
Everyone brought a treat to share and it was so yummy. Camille brought hot chocolate and
apple cider for everyone too have a warm drink. Everything was so yummy and the company was fantastic.
Ann took a great picture of the ornaments, when she posts her pictures I'll add the ornament picture to it. We had a couple that were more white elephant ornaments and they'll be fun to see later on this week at the ugly sweater party this weekend. Pics to come!
Happy Holidays.
4 comments:
I love getting together with you girls! It's always such fun!!
Remember the no bad picture rule though? All of mine are hideous. Note to me.. stay out of the pictures!
I will send you the ornament one.. I'm not sure how great it will be..
And what is an ornament party? Did everyone bring an ornament wrapped like a white elephant gift? And then exchanged?
Looks like a way fun evening, and the food makes my mouth water. What a great group of friends you're making in your neighborhood. I think that is such a terrific idea, I'm going to have to try it next year (everything is next year!)
So much fun Loved it! LOve my ornaments go perfect with my tree thanks for doing that, Sorry is stayed so late, so much fun to just chat with girls!!
that is a great idea for a party... I feel a tradition coming on!
Post a Comment