Monday, August 8, 2011

Girls Camp Wrap Up

I didn't bring my camera to girls camp and didn't get a single memory that I can look back and remember how much fun I had. So I thought I should jot down a couple just for my sake.



  • rain and tents don't mix

  • 2nd day of rain, the tent survived much better

  • YCL=Youth Camp Leader ?

  • sleeping bag without your hubby next to you is COLD

  • awesome tent buddies

  • girls+tent+giggles=late night

  • thank goodness I brought the ear plugs

  • Orange ya glad...

  • Anchored to Christ

  • Ether 12:4

  • 2, 5, 6 and 35 year old greatly missed

  • Zip Line (practically peed my pants)

  • Zip Line 2nd time much better

  • Hike!

  • Delish Food and I didn't have to cook for 3 days x 3 meals a day

  • Testimony meeting rocks

  • banana boats and smores with rollos

  • hot, long shower when I'm home

    • Kris Doman took a picture of the group when I see it, I'll post a picture of the group! Thanks for your prayers!

      5 comments:

      Julie L said...

      Some things just have to be experienced ... Just sounds so awesome. Glad you had a good time.

      Coco said...

      Kinda wish you had peed your pants on that zip line... imagine the memories! Haha. :)

      Laura said...

      how fun!! i'm so jealous. i have the best memories of girls camp and remembering the t-meetings being the most spiritual meetings!! they were amazing. glad you had a blast!!

      Cam said...

      Glad you all survived girls camp. Sounds like fun, ziplines and all!

      Seth and Julie said...

      You made it! I can't believe you didn't take a camera but I bet it couldn't have really captured any of those memories you jotted down anyway.