Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Girls Camp







Not sure who you should pray more for this week, me being gone from my life, my world, my everyday or my kids who will be spoiled rotten, beds probably not made, hair definitly not combed, playing lots of wii and eating lots of junk or my dear sweet husband who is taking 3 vacation days to watch 3 hoodlems while mom is playing at girls camp. Dear Lord, I pray for us all! Til we meet again!










PS who's who in the picture?

6 comments:

Coco said...

Haha. I'd say for you... I can't imagine. Never been to camp, don't like camping. :) Hope you have fun and make it back safe... to a home that hopefully has not been set on fire by over usage of the WII. :)

Laura said...

have a blast!!! girls camp is the best!!! mike and the kids are going to have such a blast!!! hopefully they clean up the house before you get back though. :)

Julie L said...

Hardest part about camp is never sleeping - but it can't be any harder than chasing Lexi all day! Love the picture. I'm guessing (because it's a little blurry) that the first girl on the left in the back row is you???? And the tent is just like ours. Still some of the best tents in the world, even if they are heavy. Definitely don't backpack with them.

We're looking forward to hearing about all the adventures!

Kami said...

Have so much fun! We'll miss you! My kids are begging for your kiddos so when you get back, let's get them together!

norma said...

Girl's camp was always one of my favorite summertime activities. All except the one time when it rained the whole time. Before I had a housefull of kiddos, they would let me take Ron along. He was sort of the campt mascot. I still love camping, but not so good at the tenting part anymore.

Becky said...

I love the picture, those were some great times. I hope you have tons of fun.