Just a few of my favorites:
Mr. Jack
Miss Maddy not sure why she buttoned up her coat like that but oh well it was a little chilly
And Miss Lexi. She loved the leaves, it was really like it was the first time seeing them. I love this age they take everything in and get so excited over even the little things. And a group shot with Dad.
Lexi you crack me up!
I guess Mike captured me shivering. In the sun it was nice but in the shadow it was chilly in the canyon.
And a couple more trying to get a good picture for the calendar next year. Hmm, probably have to keep trying with this group!
SO excited it's the weekend.
Trunk or Treat
Halloween Party
Sloppy Joes and Carmel Apples and Pumpkin Carving
Let alone Halloween Monday!!
Let the sugar rush begin!
I once had an aerobic teacher tell me that Halloween was the start of the Holidays it seems all we do between now and New Years is EAT!
4 comments:
Cute fall pics!! And I love your little belly, so cute!! Such an exciting weekend with Halloween coming up!!
Love all the pictures. Lexi is a crack-up! She was so cute last night, bowling both me and Brent over when she saw us, giving us huge hugs. She even left the cake 'sucker' walk to come over and give me a hug without me even asking. Love all those kids. So glad you're in Utah!
I ditto Julie.. grateful you are in Utah!
LOVE the spontanious drive you took to play in the leaves. Kids love those days as much as any other place with fun toys and etc....
Hooray for fall leaves and hooray for eating season!
Post a Comment