Jack & Lincoln. Lincoln carries his swords in the back of his shirt just about everywhere he goes. His mom has set limits, not to church or school! Jack got a couple for Christmas and Jack and his swords often go to play together at Lincoln's house. We don't see much of Lincoln at our house--he has severe food allergies. He is allergic to peanuts, milk and eggs although just recently tested and can now have cooked milk and eggs. His mom, Jen is a saint. Can you imagine cooking without those ingredients every day?
Alli, Emma and Maddy
Maddy also loves to play at Alli's house. She got an amazing (so I hear) doll house for Christmas that has an elevator! This particular day the 3 girls at a yogurt, cleaned out the cup and then colored the container for over an hour. They are all 1st grade buddies and we are so lucky to have an abundance of such good friends.
Makenna & Maddy
We have been babysitting Makenna after school since school started. She rides the bus home with the kids and then stays to play until her mom or dad picks her up. She really has just become one of our bunch. Maddy & Kenna are in the same class at school.
Lexi and Abby
This is "THE" Abby that Lexi is always, always talking about. The two of them are so girly, girly. They love to play dress up and barbies and make a mess of Lexi's room. They pile up just about every toy they want to play with and dump it! Abby was so sad when she came over and couldn't go outside and jump, she wanted me to put the tramp back up! Soon enough Abby (I hope anyway that spring is on it's way).
Jack and best buddy Ryan.
They think alike, both love to play the Wii and are best buds. Maybe next year they'll get in the same 1st grade class.
Lots of friends are MIA! Need to take some more pictures when the kids are playing.
Another favorite page was "oh the places we go" I snapped pictures of all the places we went to when we lived in Boise. It is also very fun to look back on. I've been working on a couple different projects and haven't had a minute to scrapbook...give me a week or two and I'll have my front room a scrapbook heaven!!
7 comments:
Sarah got the Beky Higgins kit one year too and I keep meaning to ask her how she liked it. I scrapbooked obsessively for Alyssa's first year and then never printed a picture again. I would like to at least have a few albums of actual pictures and Becky HIggins' albums looked so easy. Anyway, you are very lucky indeed to have found such good friends both in Boise and in Utah.
Cute little friends...so fun to have such great neighbor friends for the kids to play with!! The kids will have a great time as they get older looking back remembering what they used to do with their buddies.
I love every picture.
It's so fun that so many friends have moved into the "hood" and everyone just gets along!!
I hope many stay and grow up here.. so the friendships last a LONG time!
Love that they each have such fun friends. You did hit the jackpot for great neighborhoods when you found that home. Which is the only consolation we have for you not buying in Lehi.
I remember your favorite places post in Boise. Can't wait to see your SLC one! Sure do love you all!
What fun friends. It's great to be able to put faces with the names.
And I need to get back into scrapbooking too. Maybe we should do a girls night scrapbooking party one of these days.
Cute post! Nothing like having good friends close by! :)
Post a Comment